THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF Hi-Power Magazines
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
All magazines are SPF--thanks, all.

I sold both my Browning Hi-Powers and have (15) magazines left over that I no longer need.

(8) are 10-rounders, with (4) having "ejector springs" for those guns still with mag safeties.

(4) are standard 13-rounders.

(3) are 15-rounders (slightly extended base plate).

All mags functioned in my Hi-Powers when I shot them a lot years ago. All need cleaning because they've accumulated (15) years of shelf dust.

Three for $50.00 shipped--minimum order. If you want to add to the minimum, each additional mag is $15.00.

PM your phone # for pics, first come equals first choice. Thanks for looking.

Dave Manson

Posts: 687 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take the four 13 round magazines

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What make are the 15 round mags?

Perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 3- 15 round ones, unless Perry has already claimed them.

Posts: 4220 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If either back out I’ll take all the 13’s and 15’s.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1050 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All:

--All 13-rounders are SPF to Rabbit. I'll post next week if it falls through.

--There is no maker's name on the 15-rounders. When I bought them, they were supposed to be "military" and capable of holding 17 rounds. I never loaded them with 17 because it was so damned hard to get the last two rounds in, and very difficult to seat in the frame. It seemed to me the gun would be more reliable with 15 in the mag and this proved to be the case.

--Perry inquired first on the 15-rounders, but no one has yet committed to any, other than Rabbit for the (4) 13-rounders. In order of expressed interest, Perry should have first dibs, Norman next, with Hasher third.

Dave Manson

Posts: 687 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent on 10 rounders

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I apologize, I was not on my computer this weekend.
Sell the 15's to Norman.
Thanks

Perry

Posts: 2247 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave, I'm pretty sure I still have your card, but just for safeties sake, please PM me your address again. Thanks, Randy

Posts: 4220 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote