THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Scopes: Nikon Monarch UCC 3-9x40 & Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scopes: Nikon Monarch UCC 3-9x40 & Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fireball168
posted
For sale - a couple of used scopes that were part of packages that I traded into:

Nikon Monarch UCC 3-9x40, 1" tube, duplex reticle, matte finish, with Butler Creek flip up scope covers. Nice shape, no ring marks through the finish - if you catch the light just right you can see a shadow of where the rings sat probably more of a texture change than anything. A single pock mark through the finish at the 12 o'clock position ahead of the elevation adjustment and another larger at the six o'clock position on the front objective. Do not have the box or manual. Serial Number KF144795, "Made in the Phillipines" $225 shipped USPS fully insured.

Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24, I believe this is a 1st Generation scope. 30mm tube, second focal plane, AR-BDC illuminated reticle, matte finish, with Butler Creek flip up scope covers. Nice shape, no ring marks through the finish - more evident that the Nikon you can see the shadows of where the rings sat and feel the texture change as well. Couple of pock marks through the finish on the adjustment knobs/covers. Serial number 16031420B, "Made in China". Do not have the box but have both the manuals for the scope and the reticle. $185 shipped USPS fully insured.

Return on your dime in same condition as received within three days of package delivery if you aren't satisfied.

Postal money order/cashier check/personal checks held until cleared. I don't do any sort of e-payment anymore.

Posts: 1332 | Location: IN | Registered: 30 April 2004Reply With Quote