THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Custom caliber specific loading trays and powder funnels

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom caliber specific loading trays and powder funnels
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted
I got into 3D printing a while ago and I have been making custom loading trays and powder funnels for myself and for friends. I put out an offer to make these for folks on the Africa Hunting forum and ended up running two printers nonstop for that past two weeks! If you need anything, let me know. The trays are $25 and the funnels are $10. I can make custom box inserts for big bore rounds, special powder funnels with built in drop tubes, and pretty much anything else you can think up.

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's pretty neat!

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM

Karl Evans

Posts: 2908 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted Hide Post
I can make trays and funnels in any caliber and I’m happy to design custom designs like funnels with integrated drop tubes, and the like.

Thanks,

RC

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I received my order or loading blocks and funnels and caliber specific funnels.

They are worth the money. Good stuff!