THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    TUFFPAK 1049/1050 Padlock Guncase w Wheels

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TUFFPAK 1049/1050 Padlock Guncase w Wheels
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
I'm continuing my downsizing and have decided to sell my TUFFPAK rifle case, Model 1049, now designated 1050 to conform to case dimensions, Padlock Version with Wheels.
Here is a link to the makers website-
https://nalpak.com/tuffpak-105...ase-padlock-version/

The case is lightly used and in excellent condition, pristine inside.

The MSRP is $449 plus shipping to your door, unless you buy it from a retailer, plus sales tax....

Asking $300, plus shipping by Luggage Forward, or I will deliver in Western Washington,or Portland, OR.

Luggage Forward handles luggage/golf club shipments all over the world, we use them for shipping our luggage to cruise ships. Reasonable and flawless, no packaging. We shipped 2 duffels home from Phoenix to lighten the load in the car last winter. Beat us home!!

This is a great way to pack multiple guns to Africa with no damage. Just leave them in soft cases, and slide them into the TuffPak, with lots of space for other gear. Easy to open and show TSA, Customs, etc.

There are accessories available from NALPAK such as a formal Name/Contact tag, and a light canvas boot to stuff other gear into for insert into the case with your guns....

GOOD BUY!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
BUMP

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take it

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
SUPER!!

I will PM you for addresses to get shipping from Luggage Forward, etc.

CheerZ,

470EDDY

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thanks for your interest!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY