THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Availablility of 404 Jeff brass??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Availablility of 404 Jeff brass??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What is the availability of 404 Jeffery brass or ammo? Suggestions where to find are appreciated.

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
Pretty much unobtanium right now, I know of nobody with it in stock. Possibly a Want to Buy ad in the classifieds. Saw some on Gunbroker a while back, 40 cases went for $220.00

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
New or newish is pretty scarce these days.
I have original primed Kynoch brass and Berdan primers but it is a pain to reload.
I used this brass in a William Evans 404 I had for a while.
Worked just fine and is a little nostalgic to boot.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dogcat, I sent you a pm. Let me know what you need

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have you checked reloadingbrass.com? They showed to have in stock about 3 weeks ago.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2745 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just tried to go to reloadingbrass.com. No website, just a notice that this domain is up for sale.

Posts: 1641 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2745 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Give me a few days or a wee?? I know I have some but I doubt I have more than 20 or 30 if you haven't found anything.
Message me as a reminder if you don't hear from me.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Replied to pm. I have enough to keep you going.

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
Sorry…

https://reloadingbrass-usa.com...4-jeffery-box-of-20/

Karl,
That website is a scam, they only accept payments that have no recourse after the funds are sent. Be careful guys there are a ton of these websites just like this place. If they don't accept normal credit cards, run the other direction.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had no problem with other brass, but certainly could be on this caliber.

Karl Evans

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had no problem with other brass, but certainly could be on this caliber.

Karl,
The link you posted only accepts Zelle, Cash App, or crypto for payment, a sure sign the website is a scam. Maybe you used another site with a similar name/address.

one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry…

https://reloadingbrass-usa.com...4-jeffery-box-of-20/

definite scam site

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3099 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote