THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Westly Richards & Co. IN PURSUIT OF THE BEST GUN 1812-2012: A Bicentennial History

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westly Richards & Co. IN PURSUIT OF THE BEST GUN 1812-2012: A Bicentennial History
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Book has been read but is in like new condition. Includes cardboard shipper. 13" x 11" 367pp. Includes shipping via USPS Media Mail.
$100

Paypal F&F gets it shipped the quickest, but USPS Money order or personal checks are also ok. First I'll take it, followed by a PM, gets it. Will be cross posted on other forums.

British Single Shot Rifles, Alexander Henry: Volume 1 VG condition. Small dent on spine corner. $49

One of Us
posted Hide Post
bunp

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Book!! Worth alot more than A Hundred Bucks!!
You might put a note in Double Rifle forum... it will go in a heart beat!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2561 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll see if I can try and post over there.
Thanks!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Wish I knew more about the contents? Never seen one of these books to flip through, but looks interesting for sure!
JP

Posts: 330 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pfeifer:
Wish I knew more about the contents? Never seen one of these books to flip through, but looks interesting for sure!
JP

Here's a link to the second edition they're selling for $140 shipped. Contents look to be about the same and will give you an idea what's inside

https://www.westleyrichards.co...812-2012-2nd-edition