THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    .405 Winchester brass/amm - WTB

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.405 Winchester brass/amm - WTB
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Need one or two boxes of brass or Hornady ammo to hold me over till Hornadys next production run. Appreciate any help

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6605 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hate to even mention this but I like to help a fellow shooter in need. I may have a box or two of ammo I can part with. Won’t be cheap but it won’t be the 200 a box on GB either....PM me if you’re interested.

I'm what you call your basic famous.

Posts: 1257 | Location: Colusa CA U.S.A. | Registered: 27 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Finally found 3 more boxes so am done looking.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6605 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote