THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Any custom rifle sling makers out there?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any custom rifle sling makers out there?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello, my son wants a sling for his 94. Anybody do leather slings? He wants a big mulie buck and his name on sling. Let me know please and thanks.

Posts: 524 | Location: S.E. Oregon | Registered: 27 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might try Murray Custom Leather in Aledo, Tx, Dick makes lots of different slings and might do it for you. Worth a call… 817-441-7480

Karl Evans

Posts: 2745 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill Stewart makes nice elephant and other animal slings. Quality is really nice. I have one on one of my guns. Adds a nice touch. Good luck! Mike

FourTails

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Garth at Eagle Creek Gun Works will make anything from leather you want. He is located in Paris
Tennessee and made me two knife scabbards and a holster for my Colt Python and put my name on them. His work is the best you will find and he will use the color leather you request. 731-363-2803. Good Shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2348 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote