THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB Lenard Brownell Mannlicher nose cap

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Lenard Brownell Mannlicher nose cap
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted
Looking for a Mannlicher steel nose cap that Brownell's used to sell.

gunmaker
------------------
James Anderson Metalsmith & Stockmaker
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1851 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim, check with Jim Kobe...I think I sent him one with some other stuff I didn't need. It was quite some time ago, so he might have used it or not remember. If he tries to gouge you, tell him you know he got it for nothing :-)

Posts: 20139 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
you are looking for the flat front one. If you can't find one.......

take a trapdoor cap, fill the cleaning rod cut, cap the backend and open up the front end, then you can mount it backwards.

Posts: 6440 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rich, but I'm trying to match an existing project.

gunmaker
------------------
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1851 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might not be what you are looking for but I have one from a Brno 21 if interested

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will send you a PM photo of the one one I have and let me know it is the correct one.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you contact Ross Billingsly in Dayton? WY not Ohio.

Posts: 1144 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all.
I just got one in the mail. It's a little too big, but I can use it as my muse to spin out a smaller one.

gunmaker
------------------
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR