THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    FS 450/400 3 inch brass and bullets

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS 450/400 3 inch brass and bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For Sale. #250, Woodleigh bullets 450/400 Weld core SN 400 gr 411 diameter 5 full boxes 250 bullets. open box,23 FMJ 400gr 410 diameter solids, Box of 20 450/400 3-inch new unprimed BELL brass. 75 loaded rounds with lead bullets?? practice bullets unknown loading sold as components Brass is head stamp mark.
HDS 450/400(3). in plastic cases. $700.00. OBO For Lot plus shipping. Being sold as 1 lot. trades possible for 416 Rigby components? Can text photos of lot. I am in south Puget sound area WA state.PM me if interested we can go from there. Thank you.

Posts: 29 | Location: westside wa state | Registered: 23 November 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 29 | Location: westside wa state | Registered: 23 November 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The 75 loaded cartridges … you stated unknown loading but do you know whether this is new brass or is this multi-fired brass?
Thank you

Posts: 93 | Location: Virginia  | Registered: 27 September 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe Thay are unfired new brass. 4 identical plastic boxes total 75 rounds. Sticker on box says.
450/400 400grain SP 20 loaded Cartridges. Printed on each box one being total is 15. No discoloration on brass. But these are not in a box of loaded factory ammo. With that said I believe these were loaded buy a small custom pro level loading firm. But that is a guess. These are 3-inch brass same legth as new Bell brass. I can text Photos. Have no idea how to post photos. Or I would have. Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have had question's on HDS brass. I didn't know HDS stans for
Huntington Die Specialties. A small reloading supply and sporting goods store in Orvill Ca. Owner Fred Huntington. Sold common die and press manufacturing to RCBS in 1950s. Rock chucker press. Kept specialty die and caliber work for himself small family business. I would imagen the 75 loaded rounds are from then HDS loads? Still a guess.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ttt

posted Hide Post
I would like to see pics of the 450/400 items. I just joined so not sure yet how to send private message.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SPF