THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Everything For Loading 405 Winchester Plus Ammo For Local Sale

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everything For Loading 405 Winchester Plus Ammo For Local Sale
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Wildcatter
posted
I have a 405 Winchester reloading package I’d like to sell. Included is a set of RCBS dies, a bag of 50 new Hornady brass, Hunters Supply 315 gr cast and coated bullets, a 3D printed loading tray and funnel, and two new boxes of ammo.

The ammunition I recently purchased from gun store in South Texas. When I got home, I found that some of the rounds were tarnished. See photos. It should not affect usage. I do. Or want to ship ammunition. If I sell the package in a local sale in Central Texas, I will sell it but if it must be shipped, I will tear down the ammunition to its components before shipping.

I would like $275 shipped or sold in person in Central Texas.

Thanks,

RC

Shoot the largest caliber you can shoot well, and practice, practice, practice.

Posts: 788 | Location: Central Texas, U.S. | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote