THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Assorted .458 bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hornady 500 grain soft points, total of 21.
Winchester 510 grain soft points, total of 38
Barnes semi spitzer, 500 grain, total of 50.

I will package these in zip locks so all will fit inside a USPS small flat rate box.
$125 shipped for all. Listed on another forum so first "I'll take it" gets it.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6605 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump. Lowered to $100 shipped. That is less than a buck a piece for large .458 bullets.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6605 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SPF's

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowwolfe:
SPF's

I'm not receiving PMs through AR so try my regular email of corecpa@earthlink.net.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote