THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    FS 10x42 Swarovski EL Binoculars

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS 10x42 Swarovski EL Binoculars
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted
Literally brand new. They are not the range finder model.

I took them out of the box and tried them out on the back porch. After several eye surgeries I have a hard time finding optics that I see well with. Unfortunately I don't see well with these. Basically I handled them for 15 minutes and they went back in the box.

$2100 firm plus shipping and insurance. Not registered with Swarovski yet.

Posts: 762 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man that’s too bad great binos!

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2852 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
Yes I am bummed. I tried some of the new Mavens and I think they will work. Need to sell these to vuy those

Posts: 762 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
Im putting these on eBay i can send link in PM if anyone is interested