THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    closeout of custom Contender & Encore barrels

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

closeout of custom Contender & Encore barrels
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted
I have no financial incentives here. But I wanted to pass this along.

Dave Van Horn, long-time owner of DVH Custom Guns, is retiring, and he has enlisted the help of an individual to sell off the barrels he still had in inventory. The list is below. You may contact Craig to discuss prices, etc. His cell is 602-316-8299. He is in Arizona, so keep that time zone in mind should you call or text him.

At some point, he'll also be listing custom stocks.

Anyway, I've had several Contender barrels and one Encore from Van Horn and must admit they are among the most accurate and easiest barrels I have ever loaded for. Another will be on the way soon.

The first page of this list is long and a little hard to read. But just zoom in a bit, and you'll be able to see it better.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote