THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wtb..winchester55 .22 part
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
hello..need to find part for one of the kids gun...need the loading gate.. it is made of ..nylon or some plastic???..tilts to allow loading of the rifle...a single shot auto ejecting .22 rifle.a model 55 winchester, .if you have or can tell where to locate.. would really appreciate it...jon.. 307-429-9171

one of us
posted Hide Post
Have you tried Jack First Gun Parts in SD
Was sure they were making a repro of that part

JW

Posts: 1430 | Location: Chehalis, Washington | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have seen loading gates for this model made from cast aluminum. Not sure where, but I’ll try to find it again. Still have my Model 55 that I got for Christmas in 1958 when I was 10 years old. Great little rifle.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 944 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J Wisner:
Have you tried Jack First Gun Parts in SD
Was sure they were making a repro of that part

JW
hi. jim.....they did have the part..on the way...thanks for the help...john

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Grinch:
I have seen loading gates for this model made from cast aluminum. Not sure where, but I’ll try to find it again. Still have my Model 55 that I got for Christmas in 1958 when I was 10 years old. Great little rifle.
hi,mike...thanks for the response...i would like tofind an aluminum part...jim wisner was able to locate a plastic one for me...thanks very much,,,john

One of Us
posted Hide Post
John, I found the link and it appears to be the same site. They used to have solid aluminum loading gate, but now they are plastic.

Shoot Safe,
Mike

NRA Endowment Member
www.Marionroad.com
www.mausercentral.net

Posts: 944 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: 06 February 2011Reply With Quote