THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    NICE Redfield 4-12x40 Accu Range Rifle Scope Old School Classic

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NICE Redfield 4-12x40 Accu Range Rifle Scope Old School Classic
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Scope is in very nice condition, the black finish is very nice with no chips or dings...Only a few very light marks from age and light use...Glass is clear to look through, although the objective side has a slight haze (which all older redfield scopes seem to have) but its not noticeable looking though it..

I did my best with a picture through the scope... not an easy task with an iphone...

The accurage reticle is clear and bold, very clean....

Asking $250 shipped/insured....offers considered...I have not watched the market too much for these lately...

One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
Oh how I wish this were a 3-9

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote