THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB:Original Gewher 88 en bloc clip

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB:Original Gewher 88 en bloc clip
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello
I recently purchased a Haenel Mannlicher that did not come with any en bloc clips. I purchased a couple new reproduction clips but find that they don't function well. Others on the "web" have mentioned similar issues. I'm looking to purchase a couple original Gewher 88 clips but I'm finding that these aren't so easy to locate. I thought that I would post on Accuratereloading.
Thanks In Advance

Posts: 83 | Location: Brownstown, PA | Registered: 04 January 2022Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Arms appears to have these in stock, I have included a link. I am not employed by Buffalo Arms, but have bought many things from them over the years.

M88 clips

Posts: 969 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response bpesteve. That looks like the repro clip that I have. They aren't very functional. I've been working on slight modifications to the repro that I have to see if i can make it function better.

Posts: 83 | Location: Brownstown, PA | Registered: 04 January 2022Reply With Quote