THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SPF Duplicate from Optics Thread (scopes)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF Duplicate from Optics Thread (scopes)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
posted 30 December 2023 04:58
Now that I've mostly emptied the safe, there are 7 scopes left that need new homes. Appreciate any advice on pricing/selling them. They are:

Osprey Global Signature Series 30mm in original box TA-10-40x50 IRF

Vortex Viper VPR-M-05MD 30mm in original box 6.6-20x44 PA Mill Dot

2 Leupolds VX-3i 3.5-10x40 1" in original boxes

Buckmaster 6-18x40 1"

Weaver CT36 Micro-tac 36X 1"

Burris MTAC 4.5-14x42 30mm

Thanks Mike

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 995 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1059 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look up past sales for these on ebay to get a range, discount that number by the amount it would cost to put them on ebay and list them here or on other forums. At least that is how I approach it. If you want to sell them right away sell them cheap...

Posts: 376 | Location: USA | Registered: 26 March 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Sold them tonight

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1059 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote