THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sold sold
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The subtitle of this book is "A Study of the Pistol and Associated Characters 1846-1851."This is copy number 0827 of the First Printing 1984. The book contains a photograph of the gun and photographs or illustrations of who who I presume are the "associated characters." The book has seven Appendixes, a page of notes and a three page bibliography. it has a plastic cover over the front and back Free CONUS media mail shipping. 50.00

Posts: 921 | Location: new mexico plains | Registered: 26 November 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi what condition is it in? Looks interesting!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
inside looks as though it has never been read. the plastic cover looks good but there are some bubbles on the dust cover. i don't want to remove the plastic cover to inspect it. i can take close up pic's if you want. slight water stain at the bottom of the book

Posts: 921 | Location: new mexico plains | Registered: 26 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
still available

One of Us
posted Hide Post
bump ttt