THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SOLD-Heavy Duty Bore Cleaning Products

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD-Heavy Duty Bore Cleaning Products
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I had these in the gunroom in the box I received them in. I haven't used them, so I guess they can go.

Includes a bottle of Wipe Out/ Patch Out, Accelerator (doubles the speed/strength of Wipe Out), ThorroClean solvent and flush, and an assortment of bore brushes. This stuff is much faster and more effective and Hoppe's and patches.

Retail was about $70 + shipping

$25 + $15 to ship it.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take them!

PM on the way.

Hip

Posts: 1826 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You sell your stuff too cheap. And you try to act like a hard ass - we see right through you. You’re just another Brooks.

.470 & 9.3X74R Chapuis'
Tikka O/U 9.3X74R
Searcy Classics 450/.400 3" & .577
C&H .375 2 1/2"
Krieghoff .500 NE
Member Dallas Safari Club

Posts: 1582 | Location: Eleanor, West Virginia (USA) | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who is Brooks? You mean my little Dachshund? He bites guys like you :-)

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That’s the Brooks - just a nice little puppy.
Not a nasty bone in your body.

.470 & 9.3X74R Chapuis'
Tikka O/U 9.3X74R
Searcy Classics 450/.400 3" & .577
C&H .375 2 1/2"
Krieghoff .500 NE
Member Dallas Safari Club

Posts: 1582 | Location: Eleanor, West Virginia (USA) | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote