THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SPF Barbour waxed cotton "Ware" hunting jacket, size large

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF Barbour waxed cotton "Ware" hunting jacket, size large
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Here is a classic Barbour waxed cotton hunting jacket featuring the game pocket in back, large lined pockets inside and a leather pad on the right shoulder. I couldn't find a model number, but a very nice gal at Barbour provided these details after I sent them the photos below:
"The jacket pictured is the Ware Jacket I believe (item #MWX0697OL51) from the AW2014 Barbour Hunting Lodge collection. It was made of 6 oz. Beeswax, 100% Waxed Cotton with Barbour Tartan lining and red contrast. It retailed at $499 at that time and was sold primarily through our own Barbour stores. A few went to Macy’s and a few went to Orvis."
It is in excellent condition, as I have worn it briefly on one or two occasions and it has spent most of its life in my closet. It might benefit from freshened wax -- something I honestly know very little about.
Add some Wellies, a pair of shooting breeks and a Purdy double and you will fit right in at your club. Cool
Asking $250 shipped.

]

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16416 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Bump, just in case someone is feeling a bit British ... Cool

– John Green, author

Posts: 16416 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love my Barbour, I am on my 3rd one. Nothing stops the wind like waxed cotton.

Posts: 242 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
$200 shipped.

– John Green, author

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
SPF, fellas. Thanks.

– John Green, author