THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Leupold 6.5-20x40 - SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Excellent condition Leupold 6.5-29x40 1” tube, matte finish with target elevation with box and paperwork. $700 shipped plus $20 shipping. I will try to post pics but can email or text for sure.

Posts: 85 | Location: VA | Registered: 27 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VA-Ken:
Excellent condition Leupold 6.5-29x40 1” tube, fine duplex, matte finish with target elevation with box and paperwork. $700 shipped. I will try to post pics but can email or text for sure.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
$700.00 shipped plus $20.00 shipping ???

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, that got messed up but good catch! Since I cant edit it, just forget the shipping costs. I was stressing over trying to get a pic loaded here which apparently will never happen. Why does it have to be so confusing when other sites are so easy… Well, maybe I just did edit it?

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
On this site, you need to have your photo hosted somewhere on the internet. If you want to post a photo of it, you can send it to me by text message or e-mail.

I use the photo hosting site Fotki. I’ve had an account with them for about 20 years. It’s a paid account, but it doesn’t cost much. I don’t know if free hosting accounts are still a thing, but they had issues in the past; only a few photos could be hosted, then one would get deleted to host a new photo. Not cool if you had photos in a how-to article, because now your article on finishing a stock would have a photo of your cousin holding a huge Bass.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have one just like it----Great Scope!

Hip

Buy It-----You'll Like It!

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Public thanks to long distance operator for the pics posting!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
SOLD