THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTS: Hornady Belted Magnum Basic Cases (46 count) $90 Shipped

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Hornady Belted Magnum Basic Cases (46 count) $90 Shipped
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
For Sale

New old stock-Hornady Belted Magnum Basic brass. The total count is 46. No longer cataloged by Hornady. Part number 8798. These cases are 2.87" long with standard magnum head size, essentially a long 375 H&H case. Used for making various large bore wildcats or can be cut and sized for 458 WMag, etc. I will ship this in a small flat-rate box (shipping included) if you permit me to break down and include the original Hornady box as pictured with the brass. If you want the original box shipping will be more.

$90 shipped. I accept checks (clear before shipping unless a well-known buyer) or PP F&F. PM me for any details or questions.

Thanks
Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take these, PM sent.

Jim

Posts: 546 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Jim, PM replied to

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote