THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    ***SOLD***Swarovski BE-1 illumination unit for PV-I, PV-N, Z4i, PF-N, etc. scopes

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***SOLD***Swarovski BE-1 illumination unit for PV-I, PV-N, Z4i, PF-N, etc. scopes
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted

I have a Swarovski BE-1 illumination that’s now a spare. These have not been made in years and are very hard to find. If you have a Swarovski PV-I, PV-N, Z4i or a PF-N scope that has the capability for illumination, this unit will work on it. You simply remove the elevation turret cap and install it – extremely simple. The unit utilizes CR1620 batteries.

This one is used and shows wear on the outside, but it functions perfectly.

$175 shipped anywhere in the US. Paypal f-f much preferred, but a check, money order or cash will be made to work if need be. Thanks.

Edited to add photo to show how the unit looks on a PF-N 8x50 scope.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9335 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote