THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTS: 22 Remington Jet Magnum new old stock primed cases, 100 count, $100 shipped

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: 22 Remington Jet Magnum new old stock primed cases, 100 count, $100 shipped
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Greetings,

I have 100 Remington headstamped new old stock primed cases in caliber 22 Remington Jet Magnum. These are factory new but old stock and primed but no longer produced stock, Very hard to find and if you own a firearm in this caliber you will recognize that cases and ammo are not easy to come by. These will be shipped via UPS box securely packaged and taped.

I accept checks, money orders, or PayPal (F&F). Price is $100 including shipping. Please PM me with questions. The first public "I'll take them" gets the sale.

Thanks
Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bump, new price

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote