THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    25yr XXX Crotch English Walnut stock blank set FS

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25yr XXX Crotch English Walnut stock blank set FS
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a beautiful and nearly perfectly laid laid out two piece stock set of AAA Fancy English walnut. This wood was purchased by a good friend 25 years ago at the Reinhart Fajen liquidation auction in 1998. I bought several of those blanks from him

The Blank is all heartwood with nice black streaking and crotch grain lacing across the butt. Perfect grain flow through the entire blank with thin smoky streaking throughout .

The blank is 2.125" thick x 17.5 " long by 6.75 " deep at the butt. The buttstock blank is just big enough for most Classic sporter stocks with a cheek piece if the stock is laid out properly with no waste. It is long enough to make anything uo ti an Overunder Savage 99, Sharps stock etc.

The forend is 2.125" thick by 2.6" deep x 15.3" long and is large enough to make just about any kind of forend.

My Price on this set is $275 shipped. USP Money order or PayPal as payment please.

[

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lord that is gorgeous

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1105 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

Posts: 3243 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If this set is still available I will take it for $275

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bryndon:
If this set is still available I will take it for $275

B,

The set is yours.

Will PM you with payment details.