THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Paul Bosman Magnificent Seven limited edition elephant prints

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paul Bosman Magnificent Seven limited edition elephant prints
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have the set of 7 Paul Bosman "Magnificent Seven" elephant prints. Custom matted, custom hardwood handmade frames of Ash, Walnut, and Cherry. Non-glare glass.

Problem is- safely shipping would be difficult. I am in SE Michigan. I am looking to sell them but obviously would have to have an interested buyer and a way to get these safely delivered. I will try to post pictures of these sometime in the next few weeks after I get back from hunting. If you are interested and have any ideas on how to ship these, let me know.

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paul Bosman's grandson was my neighbor for a few years, he showed me some of Paul's work the family still has. Just outstanding.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I met Paul Bosman after he immigrated from Zim to Arizona. He did his first pencil remark in the border of MAFANYANI sp? for me many years ago. It is a signed and numbered print as well. It graces the entry of my trophy room still today.
His work is spectacular!! The prints are large!! This is a great collection!! I recall he did a book of African wildlife art!!
These are "THE MAGNIFICENT 7 OF KRUGER PARK," famous elephants tracked for nearly a century!! MAFANAYANI died after a darting for veterinary purposes, suffocated from his own weight, even trying to raise him with a big loader. He had survived a much earlier poachers attack where a sharpened log had been secured high in a tree and a trip wire to release it. The log came down on his head inflicting a huge dent in his forehead!! That huge dent remained for the rest of his lifetime and is a unique feature of this great art piece.
Wishing you the best on the sale of these fine works!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
died after a darting for veterinary purposes, suffocated from his own weight,

Many animals have been killed by so call researchers.

Posts: 19393 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent 2 days ago!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:
died after a darting for veterinary purposes, suffocated from his own weight,

Many animals have been killed by so call researchers.

Ditto

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19317 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Any good custom frame shop can package them for shipping. Cost? Well that’s another matter…

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I am wondering if these are already sold?? No response on this thread or to my PM??!!

470EDDY

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
I've had good luck just dropping off framed prints at FedEx. They package them and ship. Never had a problem.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19317 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to taking pictures of all these. These are all #923/950. The paper that came with each picture is enclosed in the frame, and I believe the original print envelope is as well. Frames are solid ash hardwood, with Cherry and Walnut overlay trim. Overall frame sizes are 29"x41". Image size is 18"x30". Custom matted and has been cut to show signatures, title, and number. I do also have the Paul Bosman book "Elephants of Africa".

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
sorry about the delay in getting the pictures posted and returning PMs. For some reason, I do not get notifications any longer from this site. My settings are all correct, but they do not come through. So, I don't know if I have PMs until I log on the site.

One of Us
Picture of john e
posted Hide Post
Interested in purchasing several. Sent PM for pricing.
Thanks,
John

"How do we inspire ourselves to greatness when nothing less will do" -- Invictus

Posts: 440 | Location: south texas | Registered: 10 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
You have to post a price in the classifieds. Been that way for 20 years.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not splitting up the set.

$650 each

Shipping additional

one of us
posted Hide Post
These are still available as the complete set only.

$500 each

If shipping is needed, it would be actual cost of packaging supplies and shipping.