THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Looking for someone with a multi spindle duplicator

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for someone with a multi spindle duplicator
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Looking for someone with a multi spindle duplicator.

Please send contact info.

thanks

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1479 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WoodHunter
posted Hide Post
I sold my NorthStar 3 spindle duplicator to Sonoran Gunstocks in Tucson a few years ago. (One of my bigger errors BTW but I just did not have room in the shop for this big heavy beast.)

It is a very accurate machine with lots of HP and can carve two blanks at the same time, or a left hand from a right hand pattern or any combination.

George Gillespie, SonoranGunstocks.com
520 780 0283

Posts: 1458 | Location: Running With The Hounds | Registered: 28 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WoodHunter
posted Hide Post
I also think George had a 6 or 8 spindle NorthStar that one of his friends has now. Give him a cal.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Running With The Hounds | Registered: 28 April 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
These machines are just fascinating.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
These machines are just fascinating.

The story behind the first stock turning lathes for stocks is at least as good.
Blanchard was the man’s name.
I’ll try to get a link.
American and surprised the english

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I googled
Blanchard gun stock lathe.
National Park service link.
Apologize for the side rail

Posts: 435 | Location: South Central PA | Registered: 11 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a local guy who was doing work for me with his 2 spindle duplicator. However due to back issues that have developed he can no longer operate it.

I'm looking for someone who has a multi spindle machine, like a 6, 8, 10, 12 spindle machine who can produce stocks at a reasonable price. I'm not talking high end custom stocks.

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1479 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote