THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB: Hornady Inter-lok .35 cal. 200gr. RN bullets..........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Hornady Inter-lok .35 cal. 200gr. RN bullets..........
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WANT TO BUY: Hornady Inter-lok .35 cal. 200gr. RN bullets, full or partial boxes. What do you have ?

Posts: 384 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
An advertiser on GB, LG outdoors out of Alabama lists these for sale. Anybody ever buy from this advertiser or are they a scam outfit. I've been looking as well but no luck.

Posts: 1133 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I looked at their ad on GB and they look legit. They accept credit card payment which is a good sign. However,they do charge an additional fee to use a credit card. That's common on GB since sellers don't want to pay the CC fee. If I needed the bullets, I'd pay the nominal fee and use my credit card. If you don't get what you paid for you can always dispute the charge with your CC company.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2297 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those bullets in the past have been hard to find -- for your lever action I presume..

I suggest you buy them , if available..

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1294 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bass Pro had two boxes, I bought one and I'm thinking about going back for the second box.

Posts: 384 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 22 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know why you hesitate, when Hornady was going to discontinue the 160G RN 264 bullet, (that is regulated for my M/S 1903 in 6.5X54, I bought up every box I could find. After too many years of missing deals, now when I see something that I KNOW will increase in value, I buy as much as I can.

Posts: 4225 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote