THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Reflex sight mounts for the Rugers- We have them

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reflex sight mounts for the Rugers- We have them
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We now have a reflex sight mount for the Rugers. This fits the classic ring mount that Ruger has used on the Models 77, 77MKII, RSM, No.1 and No.3, Alaskan, Mini 14 and 30 Ranch Rifle, etc., etc. It does not fit a Picatinny rail. We will be making one for the Trijicon RMR soon.
You can see them here https://americanhuntingrifles....uct-category/mounts/

Posts: 1244 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Well, that's just cool.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12600 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Im interested in that set up. I just bought one of the ruger hawkeye africans in .223 Rem. Been debating scope vs red dot. Might be fun

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It will work well on that gun. If you are new to the reflex sights, pick the smallest MOA dot that the manufacturer offers. In the case of Leupold I think it is 2.5 MOA. Other manufacturers reflex sights will fit this mount also. The Leupold base pattern is getting to be a standard. The Trijicon is different and all by it's lonesome.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Wayne, do you know if it works with the Leica Tempus 2?

Mike

Posts: 21390 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure. There are so many reflex sights coming on the market that it is hard to keep up. I'll take a look and see if I can confirm. I need to generate a list of crossover fits. Maybe someone has already.

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Does it work on the Redhawk and Blackhawk Hunter revolver versions? God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1371 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does it work on the Redhawk and Blackhawk Hunter revolver versions? God Bless, Louis

I believe it will fit from looking at photos of both revolvers. They both use the same rings as ones used on the rifles, don't they?