THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    **Claimed** Identify Hodgdon Shot Cup??????

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**Claimed** Identify Hodgdon Shot Cup??????
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of tred1956
posted
Claimed

Found these in a box from a large buy. Says 500 Hodgdon Shot Cups .38 .357 SEE Picture. Looks to me like you would need another piece to use. Who can tell me what they are and has a USE for them. First person to explain them to me AND If you will use them they are Yours.

Thanks
Doug

Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something better.

Posts: 2546 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted Hide Post
Designed to load .38/.357 shells with #10 or #12 shot. Used for snakes, pests, birds or rats. It's suppose to be the last thing in the shell then slightly crimped. Use to be easier to find shotshells for pistols now about the only thing you can find is .22lr shotshells.

Posts: 672 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tred1956
posted Hide Post
GOING TO wesley timmerman PM Sent
Safe shooting
Thanks
Doug

Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something better.

Posts: 2546 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote