THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB: 2-7, 3-9 1” body or similar scope,

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: 2-7, 3-9 1” body or similar scope,
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Header says it all. I’m looking for a good optical/operating condition low-power variable scope for a DG bolt rifle. I like Swaro, Zeiss or Kahles, but would definitely consider Leupold as well. Illuminated reticle not needed.

Thanks for looking,

Dave Manson

Posts: 687 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SMACK!!!!
posted Hide Post
I have a Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x36mm, matte, Duplex reticle. It has a custom M1 elevation turret, installed by Leupold. It currently sits atop of my Rem700 7x57 Classic. I was entertaining the thought of going with a slightly higher magnification scope for hunting here out west.

If this may interest you. Please PM me and I can text or e-mail photo’s.

--------------------------------------------

Nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.

Posts: 770 | Location: North Central Washington | Registered: 02 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you ever find a scope. I have a Nikon 2x7x33, don't have a clue what model I would sell cheap. If you are interested I can send pictures, I don't think it would be over $125 + shipping.

Posts: 1133 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote