THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    f/s pacific tool and gauge match 25-20 reamer (lower price 110.00 tyd)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

f/s pacific tool and gauge match 25-20 reamer (lower price 110.00 tyd)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
25-20 match finish reamer, you can read the discription in the pic of the invoice. 110.00 tyd

Posts: 920 | Location: new mexico plains | Registered: 26 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Manson reamer...who is Manson? :-)

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dave manson, was production manager for clymer befor opening his own shop. there was a sharp decline in clymer quality after dave left. easy search

https://mansonreamers.com/category/uncategorized/

Posts: 920 | Location: new mexico plains | Registered: 26 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was just kidding...I know Dave well...great craftsman.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Jon, you had me scared there for a minute. I hope you have apologized to our friend Dave, a very nice guy.
Bug hole, I wish I had need of that reamer, but I just don't. Very good price! Have you listed it on the ASSRA forum?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would expect nothing less from Jon. Smiler The only person I know who uses a hammer drill for chambering!

Dave Manson

Posts: 686 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whatever works....I went to the Ray Atkinson school of gunsmithing :-)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That refined, huh?

Dave

One of Us
posted Hide Post
more editing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't want to be a prick, but it's the same picture as in your ad for a 6x45 reamer.

I know, Jon--it comes naturally.

Dave Manson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks dave just dumb editor, wait that's me. i think we have it fixed now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
price lowered 110.00 tys