THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SOLD FoxPro Shockwave predator call & accessories

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD FoxPro Shockwave predator call & accessories
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sold to Hoot.

FoxPro Shockwave predator call and accessories. I purchased this thinking that I'd get very into predator hunting. That has not happened. It's a phenomenal call, the top of the line. The first time I used it I turned it on and within 60 seconds a gray fox appeared. Read the reviews online - if you want a predator call, there is nothing better. I only used this a handful of times. Perfect condition. The plastic temporary cover on the screen of the remote is still attached. All manuals, cables, and instructions are in the box. The rechargeable battery kit is unopened. Includes the Fox Jack 3 decoy and the large 12 pocket carrying case which is presently sold out everywhere. Below is what is included and the original price:

Shockwave: $589.99
Fox Jack 3: $79.95
12 Pocket Large Carry Case: $59.99
10 Cell NiMH battery/charger kit: $54.99

Total: $784.92

Asking $475 + shipping.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I am shocked that this hasn't been snatched up by now.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I will take it. Please PM me payment details

Posts: 792 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll back up Hoot's "I'll take it" if it falls through.

Perry

Posts: 2249 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 01 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent to Hoot. Perry is next in line.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I sent you an e-mail about 2 hours ago and a PM. Still interested in the call and associated equipment.

Posts: 792 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow! You mailed the call on Monday from New York and I received it here in New Mexico this morning.You Packed the package very well and everything is in "bitchin" shape.

Gracias Hoot