THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB: 300 WBY brass and 30 cal 180 gr Failsafe bullets

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: 300 WBY brass and 30 cal 180 gr Failsafe bullets
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
Looking for 300 WBY brass (New or 1-fired).

Also looking for 30 cal 180 gr Failsafe bullets; Winchester or Nosler/Winchester CT.

Have lots of stuff to trade for, including 30 cal 165 Failsafe CT, 6.5 bullets, and lots of 375 component items.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check weatherbys site they sell once fired brass

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Thanks buckdeer...they currently don't have any in stock but I am on their wait list. Still looking.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 322 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 16 April 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Matt,
I have many boxes of old 300 Wby once fired brass in the old Tiger box and others that have been previously reloaded and some fire formed from 300 H&H. Will send you a PM.

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 619 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Hi Geoff my old friend. Sent you a PM and will buy all the once fired you have. Come shoot some varmints with me!

Still looking to trade for Failsafes or Nosler 180 grain Accubonds.

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Matt,
I have quite a bit of once fired 300 Weatherby factory ammo in original boxes, Weatherby brand in old Tiger boxes to Federal nickle plated. More than I will ever reload and shoot!!
I will sell at $30/box Federals, $50/box in old Wea Tiger boxes, or $1.00/round loose brass without boxes. I will ship in USPS Flat Rate Boxes.
PM me for details or questions.

470EDDY

Posts: 2566 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
470 Eddy, let me find out what Geoff has. I don't need the original boxes, just the once fired brass. -Matt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Matt,

I have four boxes of 25 Falesafe 180gr 30cal. I also have two boxes of 180gr nosler partition if interested.

Do you have 6.5 NABLR in 142?

Best,
Brett