THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Custom Solids for BPE Rifles (.450, .500, and .577)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Solids for BPE Rifles (.450, .500, and .577)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a very limited number of custom banded solids made by Cutting Edge Bullets, made with diameters slightly undersized in order to minimize pressure in older BPE rifles while still providing a solid for use on heavier/thick skinned game. I purchased these from the late W David Powell of Guns International, who personally used them in his BPE rifles in Africa for buffalo and elephant. These bullets were part of a larger lot that David ordered from Cutting Edge years ago, so don't know what pricing would be to order something like these now, what minimum order size would be, or if Cutting Edge would even make them now. Truly one-of-a-kind, so take advantage of a rare chance to acquire these now if dangerous game is on your future to-do list.

Here is exactly what I have:

--87 pcs .577 BPE safari solids (.582" dia, 650 gr) Priced at $455 ($5/bullet plus $20 shipping)

--30 pcs .500 BPE safari solids (.507" dia, 450 gr) Priced at $150 ($4.50/bullet plus $15 shipping)

--20 pcs .450 BPE safari solids (.456" dia, 400 gr) Priced at $90 ($4/bullet plus $10 shipping)

Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

Posts: 73 | Location: CT | Registered: 12 December 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump

Will also consider full/partial trades for boxes of new factory loaded 7x57 ammo (139-140 gr soft points)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ttt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
back ttt