THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SPF: Perfect Leupold Alaskan 7/8" scope rings...

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF: Perfect Leupold Alaskan 7/8" scope rings...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm selling a set of gloss finished, jet black 7/8" diameter Leupold Alaskan rings. These look to be in brand new, unused condition. They measure .550" from the centerline of the scope to the top of the bases making them low height. I understand that they haven't been made in years and are becoming difficult to find. I bought them at a LGS quite some time ago with the thought of using them with a Lyman Alaskan so I did not have to remove the rear eyepiece but never did.

$125 plus $4 shipping to lower 48 states with insurance and tracking number. I'm happy to email you good pictures as I can't seem to post.

Either PM or call me for these or with any questions. Edward Lundberg, Colorado Springs, 719-495-6560

Edward Lundberg

Posts: 337 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 13 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those are nice scopes, I have a couple of them and a number of rings and bases, Refield, Kimber, Brownells, Talley, and some other, they are impossible to come by and the scopes are bringing $900 and up. Mine are not for sale and thats a rock bottom bargain price your asking. I see them for sale at $250.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41894 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SPF...

Edward Lundberg

Posts: 337 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 13 July 2007Reply With Quote