THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB Rem 700 LA Factory Walnut Stock

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Rem 700 LA Factory Walnut Stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Rebuilding a early 70's 700 for a friend and would like to find a nice early stock to replace the beat up one that is on it. Preferably a BDL but will convert an ADL if needed.

Posts: 322 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 20 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bigbird34
posted Hide Post
Dear sir, I may have what your looking for . Remington 700 ADL stock in perfect shape/condition. The stock was from a 35 Whelen .

Let me know if your interested.

BTW, I have not been on this site in a while, but I can post the stock on Gunauction.com if you would like ! TY Jim

Posts: 126 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 16 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have a 700 CDL stock. Text me at (719) 240-1991 and I will send pictures to your phone. Cheers. Like.

Posts: 354 | Location: pueblo, Co. USA | Registered: 01 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Rem 700 stock, long action BDL-Nice condition. If you are interested I will try to dig it out tonight and can text pictures. Let me know if interested.

Posts: 77 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 14 March 2013Reply With Quote