THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB: Nice Mauser 98 bottom metal

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Nice Mauser 98 bottom metal
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted
Before I pull the trigger on a Sunnyhill, seeing if anyone has a spare 1909 bottom or something similarly nice. A worked over military bottom would be great with a bow release or lever release and narrow trigger guard as well.

BTW - I have a 1909 barreled action with a bottom I could use, but haven't decided if I'm going to keep it a standard length round or make into a 300 H&H, in which case I could use that bottom metal because I'd get a drop box Sunnyhill for the 300 H&H..... BUT I don't own any Winchester Model 70s, so am itching for one in 300 H&H, so may go that route.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3068 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Text me when you get a chance- I can put you in touch with someone that has the bottom metal you’re looking for.
(540)420-3003

Martin

Posts: 93 | Location: Virginia  | Registered: 27 September 2020Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 427 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the recommendation!

I will have a few more available soon that are not "grade B".

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1490 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote