THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Want 375 H&H ammo - Thanks got enough now!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want 375 H&H ammo - Thanks got enough now!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody got some excess 375 H&H ammo they want to sell. I am in Kalifornia but you would just have to ship it to my ffl guy. No extra hassle for you, just me.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Let me check and see what I have when I get home tomorrow. How many boxes are you looking for?

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
3-4 boxes should be fine and not picky about what kind. I have a new Sako coming in and want to test different ammo so open to just about anything.

Thanks,

Mike

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Check your pm's...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

- Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't get PMs and I don't know why. Try my regular email corecpa@earthlink.net.

Thanks,

Mike

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I box Remington #R375MI. 270 gr SP. Whatever it's worth to you. PM if interested
Tks. Raff

Posts: 459 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 02 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2triggers:
I box Remington #R375MI. 270 gr SP. Whatever it's worth to you. PM if interested
Tks. Raff

PM Sent.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

One of Us
Picture of Nevada Wapati
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email. Seven boxes, five different loads are
available. All but one were purchased new within the past year.

Posts: 385 | Location: Carson City | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike; I replied to your email,
Raff

Posts: 459 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 02 May 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 2 boxes of Browning brand, probably 70s vintage, 375 H&H, 300gr solids. One box is a bit worn, the other is plastic wrapped and in excellent shape.
Collectors are asking for $150/bx, offers?... $100?...plus UPS shipping.

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
I emailed you a week or so ago. Never heard back. Not interested or didn't receive the email?

- Rudyard Kipling

One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted Hide Post
I've got 7 boxes of Remington Factory FMJ that I could sell you.

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2123 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I didn't receive your email??
Sorry, sold it today.

470EDDY

Posts: 2570 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
If you’re still looking, I’ve got quite a bit of various factory loads I doubt I’ll ever go through. I’ll check in the morning. I’ll make sure I have extras of the various loads to be able to send more of what your new gun likes to eat.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the replies but I have enough ammo for now.

Mike

STAY IN THE FIGHT!