THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB 375 H&H Follower for pre 64 Win 70

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 375 H&H Follower for pre 64 Win 70
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need an unaltered follower for either a 300 or 375 H&H pre 64 Winchester 70.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1602 | Location: Potter County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this what you are looking for? It came from a 1952 vintage magnum action. I don't know if it was a 300 or 375 as it was only an action when I acquired
it.

Posts: 185 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes they are the same. It should have an M stamped on the back near the bottom. Thanks. PM sent

Posts: 1602 | Location: Potter County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. I hate to post this because it always sounds bad, but: "The Check is in the Mail".