THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Wanted: a bit of 32 Special brass

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted: a bit of 32 Special brass
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted
Anybody out there have ten or even twenty new or once-fired 32 Winchester Special cases they could part with?

I know I can make them easily from 30-30 brass, but I'd like to have a few 'correct' ones just for grins. Eventually Starline may make more. Maybe. Some day.

Posts: 970 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
I will check tomorrow and see if I can find the ones I have. I have about 15 to 20 that are once fired. I hope I can find them, some things still haven't been unboxed from moving. If I find them just pay shipping.

Steve..........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1836 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can also make them from 375 Winchester brass. I pass through the sizing die + you are there.

Posts: 4324 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
That's a handsome offer Steve, I hope they turn up; and thanks!

Posts: 970 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
Kolo-Pan, that looks perfect, are you offering it for sale?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found the same yellowbox win. Tag on it, 4.15
Must have been from a year or two ago!
Yours if you want them.

one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
Thanks! PMs sent.