THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    New NightForce NXS 2.5-10 x 42

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New NightForce NXS 2.5-10 x 42
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a new NightForce NXS 2.5-10x42 second focal plane illuminated scope (no box). The guy I purchased it from said it had never been mounted and I can see no reason to doubt that that indeed is the case. It came to me with no box which really didn't concern me since I was planning to use it on a dangerous game /plains game rifle that I planned to keep and use long term. As it turns out, I don't need it after all, so I'm sure someone can use this super versatile and very tough little gem of a scope.
It is listed in several locations at ...
SOLD

Posts: 202 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: 12 February 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

The scope comes equipped with a throw lever and Nightforce end caps. Just one of the best lower power variables money can buy!

Posts: 202 | Location: Springfield, MO | Registered: 12 February 2015Reply With Quote