THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kudos to AR members
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Recently I have either sold or bought ammunition and components from several AR members. Without exception, each transaction was faultless, Not just to brag on AR members, but I've dealt with gunsmithing customers for over 30 years. To the man, they have all been honorable people. Zero problems. Zero bounced checks. Just good, honest American gun owners. This type of customer relationships does not exist in commerce today. Thankfully, gun owners remain responsible and trustworthy citizens. Thanks to you all!

Roger

Posts: 474 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
I'll second this - when I buy/sell from/to an AR member the item and check usually cross in the mail. A high degree of trust and integrity.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely!

Posts: 1641 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've had numerous transactions with AR members including one of the gunsmiths here and am really satisfied. I have always had nothing but honest deals. I can always do what I always do and that is as soon a deal is met money or item is shipped at no more than a days time. I feel secure in dealing with the people here!

My rating is 5 thumbs up!

Hip

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree! The guys here are really top-notch + honest. Usually I will send even before I get the check + haven't been burned once. I really appreciate that kind of honesty in the gun crowd; I wish I could say that for other areas of commerce.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m in complete agreement with all said so far. Wonderful people here on AR in which to conduct business. Thank you!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All except one guy, his name is Randy. His screen name is Norman Conquest or something like that.

He once tried to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge but ha ha he didn't know that I already owned it! coffee

Hip

Posts: 1822 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At least he didn't try to sell you the Baltimore bridge!

Posts: 474 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogersGunWorks:
At least he didn't try to sell you the Baltimore bridge!

Man, Roger, that is cold!

But funny as hell . . .

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1546 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitro Express:

Man, Roger, that is cold!

But funny as hell . . .

And deep.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Texan and an Alaskan are pissin off a bridge. Texas says Boy is the water cold----Alaskan says DEEP TOO!

Hip

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard it the other way around, but being from Texas, I would say that! Wink

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And damn it, Hip, here I was just about to try to interest you in a slightly used one in Baltimore.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roger lives his words. I bought a lead hardness tester from him a month ago that he sent prior to my check arriving. The tester never arrived, so he sent me a check to cover what I'd paid. Made no difference that I'd offered to pay for half of the bad luck, the full-price reimbursement arrived yesterday.

Thanks Roger!

Dave Manson

Posts: 686 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2007Reply With Quote