THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    ***PRICE CUT**2017 Keystone Sprinter 5th Wheel RV in south central TX

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***PRICE CUT**2017 Keystone Sprinter 5th Wheel RV in south central TX
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted
Plans have changed, and our oldest will not need this. Located in Lavaca County app. 10 miles from Shiner, TX. WAS $24,000. Now $22,000 and negotiable. Pickup only; cannot deliver it.

New battery & interior is in very nice condition. Automated Lippert hydraulic leveling system. I know nothing about these things so will let the photos serve as the primary description. These photos were taken and then texted to me, so the resolution is very low. But they still represent the condition quite well.

US Bank in Victoria, TX holds the title.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Length, number of slides, generator?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13148 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

I will go out there in the morning and try and get that info for you.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
In case anyone is interested, my friend and forum member georgeld is looking to sell a 5th wheel hitch. Here is his info and photos:

Labels are aged enough that we can't read the brand name. 1st owner thinks its a Reese, no guarantee on brand, maybe others can ID it. Used only a few times.

It was the heaviest Ford had at the time. 24,000# rated he said he paid $1200 installed. I have been saying: $750 & I would hire it taken out, or buyer can take it out and I will loan the tools to do it with for $500.

I feel its too heavy to ship. Would have to be by truck.

Shipping would be at buyers cost.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

2 slides, no generator and a length of 32 feet and 11 inches. The Model is 269FWRLS. The year model is 2017. Here are the complete factory specs:

specs

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
$22,000 and negotiable.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
$21,500.

Let's get this sold.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
$21,000

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ