THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Winchester M94 butt plate
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just picked up a 1953 vintage 94 Winchester. Had a pad added. I want to put it back to original, so looking for a butt plate and the screws that go with it. Thanks.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have what you are looking for .

Send me a pm with a cell # and I will send you pictures and price .

Alex

Posts: 1362 | Location: Madison ,NH, usa | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 11 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
text sent with pictures and price
let me know you got them .

Alex

Posts: 1362 | Location: Madison ,NH, usa | Registered: 10 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They arrived and I texted you back.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found a winch. black syn. buttplate in my stash...4-1/2" long..1-3/16" at the widest... 1-3/4" holes center to center.. marked Winchester repeating arms... If it sounds like what you're looking for.. let me know...
snake803@juno.com..
JIM.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O^O

Posts: 512 | Location: Palmetto State | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all the replies. I was able to source one, so am good to go.