Notify
Tools

Re: Pumpkins??
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted
Quote:

I want "ammo" that's available all year round... I decided on those new 1.5 liter soda bottles because they fit inside a 4 inch sched. 40 PVC pipe/ I figure it should chuck the bottle(filled with water) at least 2500 feet.
Toolmaker

I wonder what that could do to a P-Dog

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
What's that song from "Dumbo" - "I've seen everything, when I've seen an elephant fly"

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
That looks like way too much fun. I saw the same special on tv. My wife looked over at me and said "NO" before I could even comment on how cool they were.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
This is why a man has to have a proper shed. Wimmin have no idea half the time of what yer buildin' because it all looks like a buncha pipes. If'n they ask you tell 'em it's a plumbing project! Well it is, if ya squint yer eyes and kinda look at it sideways in the dark.. My website is in the planning stage right now, tenatively titled "this old shed" - it's aimed at you poor misguided bastards who think that the only thing a microwave is good for is heating soup, who think that 4 inch sched 40 is only good for sewers and for those poor misguided souls who think gravity is only good for keeping things on the ground(boy are you wrong!). My biggest problem is funding, lawyers are expensive!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote