THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FUN SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Fun Shooting    Lasershot Shooting Simulations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lasershot Shooting Simulations
 Login/Join

posted
http://www.lasershot.com

anyone has experienced it??? Is there a place on the Internet where you can download more movies?

posted Hide Post
no one knows anything about it?

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
I see them at shows and they're always a big hit. The expence is in the projector. There are 100s of diffeent scenarios from hostage rescue to action cowboy to pins and plates. it's all a lot of fun.

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
do you know where you can get more scenarios?

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
I do not. I know it's a two part program. The camera looks for the laser shot while the projector plays the "script". When the shot's in the right place you get a hit. The target or plate shooting is much more open. Also try "Beamhit"

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote