Find
Notify
Tools

I went to the range today!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted
I shot my AR-7 for fun. That's why we do this. Did every one forget how to have fun? By the way it shot 2 inch groups rapid fire at 25 yards and does not feed hollow points that well.

A bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's a range near Norfolk? I'm from up near Winchester. Only place for us is at Clark Brothers, south of Warrenton, a puny 100-yard range. Got to buy their ammo or use their reloading components to shoot. On weekends, it's like a public golf course there. I live Out West now, and don't miss Back East one bit...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
We have a couple down here. I'm a member at Lafayette Gun Club and there is a Marine Corps Range at Camp Elmore that is run through the Exchange for Moral, Welfare, and Recreation. I've shopped at Clark Brothers but never shot there.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Norfolk, Va | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've shopped at Clark Brothers but never shot there.

You ain't missed nothin'...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If it ain't fun, I can't see the point.

Posts: 98 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 13 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sam
posted Hide Post
I had just got back into shooting last year and the Fun Shooting Forum was moving really slow. Shooting is still fun.