New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting Deer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Went to my Aunt's house for another family members funeral. When at the house after the funeral we noticed that there were several deer wondering about the neighborhood. My Aunt said they were have a heck of a time keeping the deer from eating the flowers. I was almost run out of the house when I suggested that each neighbor got a paint gun and each neighbor would have his or her own color of paint. Then tag the deer with your color and you could tell where the deer have been. You could see if it had been over to Jack's house or Patty's place, etc. They wouldn't believe me that if the deer were tagged a few times they would leave. I think it would be fun!

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How many of your aunt's neighbors own a paintball gun?

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would try tagging them with my .300 mag that would ensure that they wouldn't come back. Big Grin

Posts: 304 | Location: Prince George BC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
be careful.

In NY State at least, that would be considered hunting.......

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2580 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just like fishing only shoot and release Cool

Posts: 304 | Location: Prince George BC | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote